Aluminium clad timber windows are timber windows that are externally clad with aluminium. They are now becoming very popular because they offer the best of two materials. On the inside you get the wonderful warm texture and atmosphere of timber, while on the outside the low maintenance protective feature of aluminium.
- U value 1.4 W/m²K
- Contempory aluminium external finish
- Warm testure and atmosphere of timber on inside
- Alumiunium is durable and low maintenance
- High Weather resistance factor
- Available in any RAL colour and laminate foil finish
- Argon gas filled units, double or triple glazed
- Warm edged spacer bars to prevent heat / cold transmission
- Trogan 90° fire escape hinges
- Low maintenance, easy clean material
- Stainless steel hinges and locks
- Tilt n Turn
- Bay n Bow
The outside aluminium finish offers a high weather resistant factor. Kit-Fab Aluminium Clad Timber windows can be manufactured in a range of styles like Tilt n Turn, and Casement. Colours too are limitless. The timber on the inside of the frame offers a natural thermal break resulting in outstanding heat loss resistance and energy efficiency. Kit-fab supplies Alu-Clad timber windows are a high quality window. We us the best engineered pressure treated timber in the all our Alu-Clad windows. Next comes an insulating material and then the aluminium on the outside. The combination of timber and aluminium forms a natural energy barrier. The pressure treated timber cannot warp over time.